Thursday, November 20, 2008

Best Cruise Ever!


So we decided to leave Europe with a bang - a big bang. Call us crazy, but we ended our adventures this year with a 12-day cruise to Greece, Egypt and Turkey. I still can't believe we really did it, but it was amazing! We had the best time and it was the perfect way to end. After traveling so often through Europe, it was overwhelmingly wonderful to not have to worry about places to stay, or where to eat, or getting lost - it just was perfect, blissful travel to places we wouldn't have made it to without the cruise. Plus, we got to spend even more time together without any interruptions whatsoever. I think it will always be one of my very favorite trips. The next 3 posts are the places we went and a few of the adventures we had!


Plus, I loved going to a fancy dinner every once in a while!

5 comments:

Alyssa Warner said...

Wow! You guys are living the dream...traveling everywhere with no worries. It sounds like you guys have had a blast! Are you guys back? Where are you living?

Nick and Leila said...

So I have to say that you guys are really living the dream! I was so jealous looking at all of your pics! I was just looking at cruise deals and saw one like what you did - it sounds AMAZING!!! Plus, getting to living in Belgium, wow, that is our dream (or Hawaii)! We totally need to get together and hear all about your adventures!

The Wood Family said...

It looks like you two are just livin it up! What cool pics you have of all of your fun adventures! We would love to hear about it so, anytime you are craving P.F. Changs... give us a call! It is our favorite restaurant you know...

Ty and Whit said...

Hey I just put Christmas background up too! I loved yours so I switched mine! I miss you!!! Have fun staying at my parents!! Love you

Mikala said...

Hi! How are you guys doing? I loved the pictures. I would love to go on that same cruise. Hope things are going well for you.